This is a current listing of job announcements related to Statistics. To submit a job for posting please use the Statistics Job Submission Form. Please note that jobs are posted within 24hrs of submission. If you have any questions, comments, or need to make a correction regarding your job announcement, please contact email@example.com.
1) Work under the supervision of Professor Sanjog Misra on projects at the intersection of computing, econometrics and causal inference with applications in the areas of marketing and economics.
2) Help conduct research related data analysis under the supervision of the professor.
3) Develop release quality code supporting new methodologies and techniques.
4) Perform bench-marking comparisons in synthetic and real-data exercises
5) Write and edit research documentation for potential publication
Professor Sanjog Misra is looking for a full-time research assistant for a period of two years. The preferred start date is August 31, 2020, although we are willing to accommodate an earlier or later start. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
The ideal candidate will be inquisitive, resourceful, and analytical, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Applicants should have (i) a strong quantitative background, (ii) strong computer programming skills, and (iii) the ability to work independently to solve problems. The RP will be working on projects at the intersection of computing, econometrics, and causal inference with applications in the areas of marketing and economics. The work will be appropriate to someone with a PhD and experience in these areas, or another candidate with very strong machine learning experience and ability.