This is a current listing of job announcements related to Statistics. To submit a job for posting please use the Statistics Job Submission Form. Please note that jobs are posted within 24hrs of submission. If you have any questions, comments, or need to make a correction regarding your job announcement, please contact email@example.com.
Position TitlePostdoctoral Associate Biostatistics & Environmental Health
In summary, key responsibilities for the Postdoctoral Researcher include:
• Taking a lead role in the organization, management, and analysis of data from multiple projects
• Preparing tables, figures, annotated code, and other data analysis outputs for presentations and submission to high-impact peer-reviewed journals
• Working with the Principal Investigator (PI) to conceptualize, design, and plan one or more new research projects (based on research question/s of interest to both the Postdoctoral Researcher and PI)
• Assisting with the mentorship of graduate and undergraduate students
The selected candidate will also be provided opportunities to engage in limiting teaching activities as well as time to pursue independent research and professional goals.
PhD (or equivalent degree) in biostatistics, statistics, epidemiology, environmental health, or a related field
• Demonstrated experience and skills working with large and small datasets (data cleaning, organization, management, analysis, and reporting)
• Excellent R programming skills and demonstrated experience producing publication-ready tables, figures, and annotated code
• Excellent organizational, communication, and collaborative research skills