This is a current listing of job announcements related to Statistics. To submit a job for posting please use the Statistics Job Submission Form. Please note that jobs are posted within 24hrs of submission. If you have any questions, comments, or need to make a correction regarding your job announcement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position TitleQuantitative Modeling/Data Science
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm. Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves over 70 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services through our 137,000 employees. The Chase Business Modeling team builds cutting-edge Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence solutions that empower informed decision making, drive high-value business objectives, and enhance the customer experience. Our team members work with colleagues across marketing, finance, and operations to deliver high-impact models for all of our customers’ needs across our product suite: from banking and credit card products for individuals and small business, to home and auto loans, as well as wealth management.
• Work on modeling and data science engagements from understanding the business objective and evaluating the model’s business impact, through data sourcing and analysis, to model development and implementation
• Manage the relationship with business stakeholders and be proactive about changes in model performance, customer behavior, and the competitive landscape
• Become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor to your business partners and help them understand the strengths and shortcomings of our models
• M.S. degree in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, or Economics
• Hands-on experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
• Expertise in at least one of the following: Python, R
• PhD in a quantitative discipline
• 1+ years of relevant modeling-related experience in consumer finance, wealth management, or a major retailer
• Hands-on experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence applied to large datasets
• Demonstrated ability to set clear goals, plan ahead, deliver against tight timelines